
Emily recently had a nice trip to Juneau, Alaska, in southeast, for a water-resources conference. I went down a day early to visit a friend, and we went downhill skiing (but it was actually quite cold due to the wind). Juneau was beautiful because the weather was clear so I could see the mountains, glaciers, and ocean scenery.

Other good news, Luke got drawn for Dall Sheep hunting permit in an area where his chances of being drawn were only 3%, so it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. He is really excited about it, it is in a beautiful area near Tok, Alaska. The area has a 50% success rate, which is quite good for sheep. He is hoping Adam C. will come up to join him.
Last good news is that Emily will be visiting Mexico for 6 days in March and also will be going to Boulder for a wilderness training, and will get to see her brother, Jacob!
2 comments:
Gorgeous scenery in Juneau. I love that snowy ski shot of you. Tons of snow!
Ma Y
That wasn't me. It is my friend Torsten.
Post a Comment