Monday, March 26, 2007

Adopting kittens

This weekend was surprisingly busy, with many tourists and tour buses in town for the weekend.

Today my parents went to pick out two kittens, they found two female tabby cats about 3 months old. They were orphaned and raised by some local gringos who were leaving to head back to Canada. They are pretty wild kitties, they like chasing each other, sleeping together, and climbing on things, like my keyboard when I am typing! Maybe they'll scare off the little mouse who is putting more holes in the screen door.

Tonight we headed out to this really nice restaurant overlooking the ocean with some friends. It was a neat little spot, the kind of place Luke and I would like to run, if we ever ran a restaurant/small hotel overlooking the ocean!

Tomorrow, Jeannie and I are going to Guadalajara through Wednesday to see the sights and hit a big ceramics festival at Tonola.

No comments: