Thursday, November 02, 2006

Luke's Hair

I thought I could get your attention with this photo that we took in Fairbanks before we left. We were pulling out of Gullivers and saw these people driving around, so we followed them when we realized we had a camera in the car...... Pretty cute huh?

What you've all been waiting for..... We have had many comments on the hair, so here are some photos.

We did some final touch ups today on Luke's hair, he wanted it a bit shorter. The long ponytails were sent to locks of love. Here is the progression....




Now he looks like he is in the military!

3 comments:

... said...

That's some pretty funny hair! You should put up the star trek picture, too!

Emily & Luke said...

Hi Guido. You can definitely use the picture of the people on the 4-wheeler on your blog. Hope all is well in Fairbanks.

Emily & Luke said...

I always wondered why you always wanted me to walk in front when we were grouse hunting... You pervert!